Hi, I’m Kelly!
I’m a mental health therapist in Philadelphia, PA… who also happens to struggle with depression. For me, depression can feel like I’m running underwater, against the current.
When I decided to start a blog, I wanted it to serve as a space to collect my thoughts, share my personal growth, and get inspired while navigating life’s many challenges.
Where I am now is far from where I used to be, but there is always more room for growth. I hope you choose to join The Wellness Warrior journey as I discover and share methods of adopting a healthier, more balanced lifestyle.
Ultimately, I want to inspire others to believe that they, too, can overcome anything if they are willing to change.
More about me:
- I have a thing for long nighttime drives and dancing to 90’s punk music
- I almost always have a camera close by
- I like books, crafts, and sleeping in forests
- My rock collection has grown three times bigger over the past year
- I sell handmade jewelry in my >>etsy shop<<
I hope you hang your hat and stay a while!